- To make sure that everything moves quicker and that your desired graphic is displayed the best possible way, we recommend that you upload vector art during the checkout when requested or send by email to email@example.com.
- Vector art is generally created in Adobe® Illustrator as a vector based EPS, AI, or PDF file format. If you don't have this type of file, we can definitely assist you in creating a logo based on your old design, or even something new! Please note that a logo charge will be necessary unless source files for your logo are provided
- Most of the time when we do this it all works out, however if your art file is too low resolution to convert then it may need to be redrawn at an extra fee (logo design).
- Set up size proportionate to the size you are ordering.
- Convert all text to outlines.
What are the preferred file formats for printing?
- EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
A Logo Design Charge will occur if no valid file format is available. Logo files must be in vector format. Only source files for logos will be accepted, and your artwork must not be flattened (must contain original layers).
Vector files are line art, scalable to any size without losing resolution - the image will stay clean and crisp
- EPS (CS5 or lower)
- AI (CS5 or lower)
- You can submit your artwork anytime before or after your pay for the order.We prefer reviewing your files prior to the order placement, so that we can estimate whether we can or cannot use your files for the order.
- As always, feel free to send artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org as well!